Intertextual Connections


Chasing winds no more

I'm catching up on lost years,
It's funny how things become a flip side,
What once was lost but now been found,
I enjoy this new journey.

Some say you've found road
While others are merely looking for a street
I say, it's a path I found
And it's best walked with others

Simply together,
Because we all need the company
Picking up prayer leaves,
Encouragement twigs,
Support branches,
And spiritual soil.

The essence of a prayerful life,
Is a powerful one,
I can't see where I'm going
Without it, anymore

I need my personal reminder,
to pray daily
To simply set straight & forth
That He is the author & perfecter
of my life & faith.

:: To simply be still in the busy mill of life; is a challenge. But I take heart the way of the cross; the path that simply a full time Christian should never forget.

::: I am still coughing. badly.

:::: Tomorrow evening marks the moment of new vision. I don't know what to make of it yet. I pray that it'll all go well.

0 Responses to “Chasing winds no more”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.